Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sick or Allergic?

Either way not happy! So step back to Saturday -1.4! That was a happy surprise considering I woke up feeling very bloated and just kinda gross.  A little worried  TOM is creepy back up which is bad news considering it caused a week long stall last time! "Lunch" at 5am was strawberries and curried chicken with cabbage, snack: Melba toeast. Dinner at 7:30pm was crab browned on the stove with steamed asparagus. I do love the amount of crab you get to eat for a 100 grams!

Saturday night was my last night working with my coworker who I have worked 11 hour long shifts with every single weekend for over the last 2 years, so a mini celebration was mandatory. I decided to make a P3 pie so if I had any it want that bad of a cheat and if there were leftovers I could eat them in a couple of days. :) I made the strawberry cream pie with an almond crust. I just recently bought a food processor (which I am in love with!!) so making the pie was a snap, I then got ambitious and made whip cream and chocolate mouse!  I got to work and for the celebration there was a Venti Starbucks waiting in the refrigerator for me... this time it was at least skim milk! Last time I actually lost after drinking this so I wasn't overly concerned. I had a tiny bit of the pie but skipped my meat and fruit.. now I do have a peanut and cashew allergy but have never had a problem with almonds. Dreaming about making almond butter with my new food processor had been all I can think about lately!! Not to long after eating I noticed my throat began to really hurt, after a while I took a look at it to find pustules on the back of my throat. Now my peanut allergy manifests itself as mostly a contact allergy.. mouth ulcers and itching. So I am unsure if I am allergic to almonds... which would make me really sad-I was looking forward to all the awesome almond flour receips I could make in P3! Or I am just getting sick.. I didn't get much sleep yesterday... uh either way it sucks!

I popped a Benadryl and will see how I feel when I wake up! grr

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Erika. I am just beginning the HCG diet and stumbled across your blog (with the help of a friend.) I, too, am 24 years old. Anyway, I was wondering if you'd like to be HCG buddies. Feel free to follow me, if you'd like. :)

    http://curvy-girl-confessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete