Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 32

Stepped on the scale this morning and...... -1.4!! All my sins of cheating has been absolved. It was my friends birthday yesterday which meant dinner and drinks. Instead of being stressed about not being able to go or eat with my friends I was very happy because the restaurant of choice was 9 Irish Brothers- as the name alludes it is an Irish pub style restaurant. This means corned beef and cabbage! I know corned beef is not exactly on protocol but I figured it was as close as I was going to get to an on protocol meal out. I got a half portion and only ate half of it. Obviously worked out just fine! Lunch that day was grilled chicken with pesto sauce and a cucumber, and an apple as my mid day snack. Just 8 more days left! I really want to lose about 4 more pounds to get into the 150's by the end of my p2.. fingers crossed!

7 comments:

  1. Yay!

    Yeah, my friend (*aka* the guy I babysit for) wants to go out to eat tonight (probably to a buffet) and I'm pretty good at eating out on my regular diet, but I told him "Sure, we can go...but this is the last week I'll be able to!" I plan on starting my HCG diet Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and wow! I can't believe someone posted that on your picture. While they are probably trying to give you a huge compliment, it turns into making you feel bad. I think they forget, we are still "THAT" person! I've been big/chubby/fat/plump (whatever you wanna call it) my entire life. I can lose all the weight I want, but it's still going to be somebody that I was for the majority of my life. And it's still bashing ME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confused.. I'm trying to figure out what negative comment you got on your pictures :(

    Way to make an "out-meal" work in your favor!! You are really rockin the weighin's lately! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted the new pics on facebook today and someone said "Where's Gabby? You tagged her..." so I said haha very funny and there response was: "No really, this girl obv more attractive..." I didn't know what to say to that so I just said "Not exactly sure that is a compimlent! You look great now.. but before not so much."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I'm gonna be using the homeopathic. I think I will go ahead and start Saturday. :) I have to weigh this Saturday anyway, so I gotta worry about water weight with that weigh in too. I can handle it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ((HUGS)) Gabby!! That sucks. I looked below @ your comments from yesterday and thought someone there made a comment, but didn't see anything. You're doing great... Don't let the nay-sayers bring you down!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks!! It was one of those weird things, its nice to here people think you look really good now, but the way it was said made me feel like they thought I looked like crap before! lol

    ReplyDelete