Monday, April 18, 2011

As promised.. Day 28 and 29

So I get to work Saturday at Midnight and my co-worker says "You should go look in the fridge!" I am already worried because I know that means some type of food treat... She got me a venti cinnamon dolci latte from Starbucks... my weakness! And of course it wasn't skinny :( I couldn't not drink it that would be rude! It was sooo sweet and delicious, I rationalized by telling myself well I never you use my tbsp of milk, and I skipped my fruit and Grissni hoping the carbs will even out- If you have ever looked at the amount of sugar in those things... you know better!

I get off from working my fabulous 11 hour shift and stop by the grocery store on my home to get the essentials- more apples and veggies! I was feeling I needed to mix my proteins up a bit so I stopped by the seafood counter to get some crab and shrimp. All of a sudden there was an 18yr old in a white coat directly next to me telling me I should try the fish he cooked. I politely declined-I actually dont like cooked fish, I like sushi and other forms of seafood but not fish-Yes I am aware I am weird. He continued to linger in awkward conversation before saying "I need to get a bandaid" and walking away. Very weird... It is however always a confidence boost after working a long shift and feeling like you look like shite to have someone hit on you!

Get home, time for more drops! I grab the bottle to re-dose my  and notice there are some papers and mail looking very suspicious on my .. put the HCG bottle down investigate the papers to find my cat had diarrhea all over my carpet! And the papers he used to cover it up was my scholarship application for nursing school! UHH... now I would never hit an animal... but I kinda wanted to beat him! Clean that up, go back to grab my HCG realize- as the bottle is dripping all over my hand and hitting the kitchen counter... that I obviously did not close the lid when I put the bottle down in a haste. Now, I had already put in an order for a new bottle that was supposed to ship Monday because I was running low.. I immediately begin licking it off my hand like a fiending crack addict! Now I am in a panic because I realize that I have maybe enough for 3 more doses at the very most...  but... but.. I am not reading to move into P3 just yet!!

I stressed about what to do because I have been losing weight so consistently all week. I had originally planned on only doing 23 days but since I had a week long stall I wanted to go as long as I could to avoid having to do a second round. I still have about 16 pounds to loose for my ultimate goal weight so I was very conflicted about what to do.. I settled on that being my last does day and moving on to p3 and I would just have to do a second round.

I took a nap, got up, and weighed -0.2. Small but a pleasant surprise after the Starbucks sabotage! Went to meet friends for a free Carolina Liar concert on campus, the concert was supposed to start at 5 with 2 open acts so we decided to to meet at 6:30 to avoid the opening acts. Upon arriving we discovered the opening acts hadn't even started yet... so we went to a local coffee shop to kill some time. I was starving and a little light headed because I hadnt eaten since 9am, I decided to get an iced latte with skim milk a sugar free syrup this is P3 acceptable so since I am moving there might as well start now! I am glad I had that because I didn't get home until 11:00pm!

So this brings us to today (Monday) -0.4 What! Still losing!! I cant let the good times stop just yet! I called my HCG supplier and had them change my order to overnight shipping! So things may get a little sketchy since I took the last of my drops this morning and my new ones wont come until at least tomorrow. I am going to try to go the full 40 days as long as the losing continues. Tonight should be interesting though because I have a dinner banquet for work, will have to work hard to go cheat free! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow!.. I think you will be fine. :) I've heard you should skip the drops every 7th day or something anyway, so if you don't already skip, consider that your skip day...lol.

    Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank! So the skip days are only when you are using the sub lingual or injectable HCG. I am on homeopathic HCG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you use skip days ONLY if you are doing injections AND doing longer than a 26 day Protocol. And that is due to immunity reasons, there is no immunity with HhCG. I skipped a dose (again, I'm doing injections) during my R1 with no side effects. On the day you skip, just continue on VLCD since you still have it in your system.

    ReplyDelete