Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The good, the bad, and the pictures!

I first must start by introducing my blog editor: Stewart

He is very helpful, especially when attempting to lay on the key board!

Alright now that the crazy cat lady is out of my system.. lets talk diet. What I forgot to mention on my last blog entry was that I also got my hair done! I was feeling feisty so I went short and red. Nothing says new you like new hair, I have heard that you are not suppose to dye your hair while on the HCG.. but like we discussed I am vein! lol . I also kinda decided that Monday was going to be a skip day since I was out of HCG, not like just skip the HCG but more like everything.. within reason of course. I had grilled chicken and steamed asparagus for lunch but dinner was another story... Went to the banquet feeling fabulous in my new dress! Passed on the dinner rolls as they went around the table, had a salad with the smallest amount of ranch dressing, baked chicken breast-pulled the skin off, one bite of carrots, and two bites of mashed potatoes. Then the apple pie that had been sitting in front of me all night started taunting me so I had 3 bites of that. Since we are always in scrubs my friends and I decided we couldn't let all this gussying up go to waste! Enter the bar, now I haven't had a drink in awhile so I new I needed to go easy- whats more easy than may chick drink of choice- Malibu and coke. I knew it was wrong but hey it was my skip day! It felt good to be able to go out with friends and just act normal, not worry about having to come late to miss dinner.


Wake up in the morning, weigh in -0.4! What! The HCG gods are smiling up on me!! I had a crazy busy day on Tuesday, I had a huge test that night so I didn't want to run home between classes, but I could go all day without eating... so I went with a friend to Panera for a study session. I was still high on my cheat so I had a cup of soup and salad with dressing on the side.


When I got home my HCG was waiting for me! I had been gone all day but apparently it came at like 10am, wow Healthremedies.com was really awesome about changing my order to overnight shipping and getting it out right away! Alright, now that the HCG is back in my possession I guess I have to get back on the wagon. Dinner: 100g steak pan cooked and topped with Pesto (chicken broth, fresh basil, and 3 cloves 
of garlic zapped in the blender) steamed green beans and strawberries.


Woke up and weighed.. +1.2 I knew it had to be coming, no one gets away with cheating on HCG! Its day 31 so I am back on strict protocol but its only 9 more days!!


So unfortunately I cant post new pictures without posting old pictures:
                                                    Jan. 2011 At my heaviest probably 188
                                                      January 24 2011 for Christine's birthday 185.6

Wow looking at the pictures makes it really weird! Enter HCG Days!
                                                    April 9th VLCD 18 169.6 Cheesy smile with the calf!
                                           April 19 VLCD 28 165.8

 



3 comments:

  1. Is that last picture of your new hair-doo? Super cute!! Yes, hCG does catch up to you if you aren't following protocol! But you're back on plan now.. You'll start noticing good releases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are wonderful! You look great! Some people don't like to take "before" pictures, but seeing the difference is a great motivator for me. Rock on College Girl!

    ReplyDelete